The NEW Kamry K-101 will accept 18350, 18500 and 18650 unprotected batteries. This is a bottom button design with the ability to unscrew and lock the bottom button.
I must say, for such a budget device it has extremely nice workmanship. Venting is provided with three holes in three parts of the mod (9 holes in total).
This is a mechanical 3.7V APV - it is NOT variable voltage or variable wattage.
This unit WILL accept a "kick" controller if desired to make it variable wattage.
- 18350: 99mm/ 3.9 inches tall
- 18500: 113mm/ 4.4 inches tall
- 18650: 129mm/ 5.0 inches tall
- Base unit 64mm/ 2.5 inches.
- Width: 25.5mm/ 1 inch
- These dimensions are without 510 drip tip attached.
THIS LISTING IS FOR THE DEVICE ONLY. CARTOMIZER, CARTOMIZER SHIELD AND DRIP TIP ARE NOT INCLUDED.