The MINI ProTank - II is part of the most recent generation glass bottom coil clearomizers on the market. Kanger has truly built a masterpiece with the design and functionality of this clearomizer. It offers the same great performance as the ProTank 2 and will fit much sleeker on your Ego batteries.
So whats changed with the Mini ProTank - II?
1. It now has a stronger base.
2. Glass and drip tip are now replaceable.
3. Coils are compatible with ProTank 1 & 2 & Mini ProTank 1
4. Not one drop of glue used on the entire unit. All pieces are threaded together and sealed with O-Rings.
1 Glass Tank
1 Bottom Base (can use the same base as the original ProTank 1)
1 Drip Tip
2 Replaceable Coils (uses the same Coils as the original ProTank 1)
1. Fill the Kanger Mini ProTank -II from the bottom by turning the unit upside down and unscrewing the base, you then pour the e-liquid down the inside wall of the tank. Be very careful not to let the e-liquid spill down the middle tube as it will come out the mouthpiece.
2. The bottom coil of the Mini ProTank - II is also removable; by unscrewing the base you can remove the coil head and replace it with a new one.
3. Please make sure the coil head is fastened in after you refill the e-liquid.
4. Unscrewing the top of the Mini ProTank _ II will allow you to remove the glass. Please do not unscrew it while it is filled with e-liquid as this will cause e-liquid to spill into battery.